Session Description – Watch this video from ATG
Many data points show that those who shop across multiple channels are your best customers; they shop more frequently, purchase from more categories and spend more money. However, they also have higher expectations. On a basic level, they expect to find a consistent brand experience, full access to products, pricing, promotions and purchase and return options. On a more advanced level, they expect to use whatever device and access point they desire – not just your website, call center and stores. They expect to easily incorporate mobile and social channels into their purchase decision process. This session will explore the challenges and opportunities you’ll face in your efforts to continue to meet the evolving needs of the ever important cross-channel shopper?
- Are all channels equal? Should you distinguish between marketing and sales channels?
- Is social a channel?
- What are the emerging and likely opportunities for mobile?
- How do you balance the channel preferences and expectations of both your emerging and established shoppers?
- How should you think about business tracking, KPIs & ROI?
- How are the retail leaders tackling these questions?