Test Your Knowledge
- What percentage of the U.S. online consumer population cites email as the top reason they connect to the Internet?
- Who is credited with creating email in 1972?
- What are the five roles of email?
- What is one way you can measure the economic impact of your email marketing program?
Top 10 Questions asked about Email Marketing?
- What is the difference between a hard and soft bounce?
- Is an out of office auto-reply a bounce?
- What is a good open or click-through rate (CTR)?
- What do I need to do to get past spam filters?
- Why should I send a text version
- Why include a hosted web-based version?
What is the main factor in achieving a successful email marketing campaign?
What white-lists are you on?
How do I ensure I don’t get blacklisted?
What time of day and day of the week is best to send an email?
Related Useful Posts