Visual.ly is known as ‘the world’s largest community for exploring, sharing, creating, and promoting data visualizations a.k.a Infographics’. As well as exploring over 2000 infographics, you can also ‘Twitterize yourself’ on the site. Log in with Twitter and it will create an infographic based on you and your tweets – which can also be compared to those of a celebrity. It’ll also create an avatar you can use as a Twitter profile pic.
I created the Infograpics for my “PriceManiacs” Twitter account using Visual.ly and it was really amazing.
- Visual.ly Is An Infographics Hub With Tools to Create Your Own [Infographics] (lifehacker.com)
- Infographic Bonanza (servantofchaos.com)
- Find & Make Your Own Infographics With Visual.ly (mashable.com)
- Visual.ly launches as the home of data visualization and infographics (thenextweb.com)
- Web + Info Graphics = Make Your Own With Visual.ly (itsagoldrush.wordpress.com)
- Visual.ly Launches: Towards the Automatic Creation of Infographics (infosthetics.com)
- Photoshop not required: Visual.ly wants to makes data visualization easy (venturebeat.com)
- Infographics: Anticipation Builds For New Visualization Tool & Community (readwriteweb.com)
- The State of the Web: An Interactive HTML5 Infographic (mashable.com)