2010 Mobile Influencers: Trend Predictions in 140 Characters, By TrendsSpotting
Let us take a step back on the predictions made by TrendsSpotting for 2010 and how it will lead or kick start 2011.
What does this tell us about 2011?
I believe these areas are the key and most of the predictions and reality will be in these areas for 2011:
- Mobile Commerce will be a big boom
- Big Vendors need to bring ORDER to the Social Media Chaos
- App Stores will be barometer for determining customer needs
- Shift to Cloud Computing and SaaS is the key and irreversible
- Tablets & Marketplaces will burst with applications for convenience
- Better & faster integration will be the key (ask SalesForce.com)
- Virtualization will be on the run\
- Unified collaboration and communication suites (Office 365 – in cloud)
- Mobile Commerce : Opportunities, Applications, and Technologies of Wireless Business
- M Commerce: Technologies, Services, and Business Models
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Commerce: Advanced E-business Methods (Advances in Electronic Business (Aebus) Book Series)